Today, I feel short

Going through and editing pictures, getting ready to hopefully scrapbook a few (did I mention I started a project for J's 18th birthday? think i've given myself enough time to get it done?!)

We just had our first ever 10-day family trip. We packed up, boarded a jet and landed in Portland, Oregon. My best friend, Leslie, had a family cabin near the shores in Long Beach, WA and said we could use it for a week. So we took advantage to escape Arizona's summer heat and headed to cooler breezes. I'll blog about the trip later, but when browsing through the photos, I came across one of me and J. I was happy to have a recent picture of me and my "baby", but suddenly feel very short. Which is humorous since I am 5'10.

What's even better—he had x-rays taken last week and the dr said his growth plates are still open. Seriously!?!

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Look how cute you are with a blog!
Gosh everyone has a blog on blogger.com. What's up with that? I am a Xanga girl through and through.
www.xanga.com/iknowhimdou