Been consumed, so now some fun

Been so busy the past couple of weeks with some photo shoots, holidays, and work that I haven't been blogging even though so much has been happening. I'm hoping to catch up in the next week or so, but with Christmas just days away... Well let's just say I haven't even begun to shop for the kiddos. We have always had simple Christmas traditions, which I'm thankful for - but this year even more so.

So today, while I was checking into some photo techniques I stumbled on this survey on a fellow photographer's blog and thought I'd have a little fun before my day kicks into high gear.

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1) Graduating college with a business degree (finally done!)
2) Being reflective after receiving an announcement about my 20 year high school reunion just weeks after graduating college.
4) Starting what would be a 10-year homeschooling journey with J.
5) Enjoying life with family and friends.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1) Finishing the editing and packaging on two photo shoots
2) The never-ending to-do list of cleaning and chores
3) Possible Christmas shopping
4) Bake some crustless pumpkin pie
5) Final prep for a skit I'm participating in at church this weekend (yes, on stage! :-o)

5 Snacks I Like
1) Golden Spoon yogurt
2) Crustless pumpkin pie (all core on Weight Watchers!)
3) Fruit
4) Pudding with cool whip
5) Popcorn (but it doesn't like me so much anymore..sigh)

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
1) Support some dear friends on the mission field and another set gearing up to go!
2) Purchase a getaway place for me and to share!
3) Adopt
4) Support my photography habit and learning curve so I can do more things for more people
5) Travel and see some of the places I've always dreamed of and longed to photograph

5 Places I Have Lived (For Various Lengths Of Time)
1) Canton, Michigan
2) Scottsdale, Arizona
3) Phoenix, Arizona
4) Mesa, Arizona

* Wow - varied list, huh!?! I wish!

5 Jobs I Have Had
1) Project Manager of an extremely creative communications team where I am learning so much!
2) Human Resources Coordinator at Apollo Group (University of Phoenix)
3) Pampered Chef Consultant
4) Freelance photography
5) BK Lounge Superstar (this was my first job at Burger King :D)

5 People I Tag
1) Audrey
2) Brandy
3) ... I don't think five people read this blog, but if you read it and you aren't on here - TAG!
4)
5)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Ah of course you would tag me. I just blogged. I will do this in a few days...if I remember. Or, I could just put my answers here. :P
And you can hurry up and become a millionaire, so I can become a missionary. Lol!

Romi said...

Heeey Sheri! : D
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! It's good to know I'm not the only kitchen "experimentator"! ; )

And I just scoped out your blogs...very cool!! I'm so excited for your photography venture and I'm glad you've rediscovered your passion for it...your pictures say it all!! They're wonderful!! And yep, God has a funny way of surprising us when it comes to things we've given up on (sounds a whole lot like Zechariah and Elizabeth from last weekend's message, eh?! ; )

Have an uber buber blessed week as we head into the Christmas stretch! : )