Crazy myspace surveys

Apparently I've gotten sucked in to facebook world, because I haven't logged in to myspace in months! But I did tonight because I still have a couple friends that haven't crossed over yet *lol* and I wanted to see some upated pics!

There was a bulletin posted entitled "how much do you remember about 9th grade?" How much do I remember about 23 years ago? I actually suprised myself! But the best part was thinking about my best friends that year and all the crazy fun we had. Michelle, Pam, Nicole and I - the fab four. I actually thought of Michelle earlier today as The Romantics blared over the radio. Good times! What great friends we were-at least for a time. East Middle School in Plymouth, MI was the location of our havoc. As I sat getting flooded with memories, it made me sad to think that none of those friendships lasted longer. High school brought new friends, new drama, and then a move across the country for me.

I would love to meet up with the old crew: Michelle, Pam, Nicole, Rog, Garrett, Fidel, Jerry, Eddie, and Glen. What the heck are they all up to? Where have their lives taken them? Hmmmm...

0 comments: