Reading blogs tonight (ok, I'm a blog stalker but not so great at being a blog commenter), but I loved this one from Jared. Our end of the hall at work is forever talking about music, movies and tv, so thought this would be fun to add. Looking forward to seeing what yours are!

Favorite Bands:
1] Skillet
2] Evanescence
3] Third Day
4] Metallica- still love that beat.
5] Sanctus Real

Favorite Songs from those bands:
1] Open Wounds or Rebirthing by Skillet
2] Hello by Evanscence
3] Revelation by Third Day
4] Nothing Else Matters or One by Metallica
5] I'm Not Alright by Sanctus Real

Favorite Movies:
I love movies, so this was hard to narrow down - depends on what I'm in the mood for. So here's a few of my all-time faves
1] Forces of Nature
2] The Italian Job
3] Rob Roy
4] Mr and Mrs Smith
5] The Holiday

Favorite Trilogies:
1] Star Wars [the original 3 - episodes IV,V,VI]
2] Lord of the Rings
3] The Matrix
4] The Bourne Identity
5] Batman (2005 trilogy)

Favorite recent/current TV shows:
1] LOST
2] 24
3] Heroes
4] The Unit
5] NCIS

Favorite classic TV shows:
1] Saturday Night Live
2] Highlander
3] The Cosby Show
4] St. Elsewhere
5] Mash

Favorite Resturants:
1] Haven't found a Thai place I didn't like but my favorite is Thai Food Corner
2] Tasty Joe's
3] Salsa Cabana
4] Blue Nile Cafe
5] Kabuki's

Favorite Fast Food:
1] Salsa Cabana
2] Paradise Bakery
3] Jason's Deli
4] Wildflower Bread Co
5] Taco Bell

Favorite Places I've been in the World:
1] Chile
2] Canada *this is the only other country I've officially visited
3] Peru (if we're counting layovers :)
4] Brazil (again - layover only and couldn't leave the airport)
5]
Disclaimer - Greece will trump them all when I get there!

Favorite NON-Fiction Books [other than Bible]:
1] Eyes of the Tailless Animals by Soon Ok Lee
2] Stories of Emergence
3] Heaven by Randy Alcorn
4] Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster
5] Facedown by Matt Redman

Favorite Fiction Books:
1] The Shack by William P. Young
2] Unashamed: Rahab by Francine Rivers (all the novellas in this series)
3] Eragon by Christopher Paolini
4] Thr3e by Ted Dekker
5] The Giver by Lois Lowry

0 comments: