I love the internet



Sometimes the internet is so fun. A friend posted some random questions today and one asked what was your favorite cartoon. I'll let you in on a little secret...I am a little strange. I was never a huge fan of cartoons. I watched them, but what drew me to the boob tube of my day? Johnny Sokko and His giant flying robot. Ultraman. Land of the Lost. Most people have never heard of Johnny Sokko, so I can't tell you how my heart just skipped a beat when I found this!!

The japanimation pokemon craze has nothing on the 70s giant flying robot!

If you get as hooked as I was, you can watch more episodes here too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I have never heard of that show. My dad watched cartoons and still does to this day, he's the reason I like the old school Tom & Jerry.
Oh and that book I made, looks like a five year old drew the pictures! :)
I got an "A" on it though! Maybe you'll see it one day.

Audrey said...

Nothing 'secret' about it - you are strange! ;)

You and my hubby could have a blast remembering all these crazy old shows. TOO MUCH TV as kids, I'd say!